Some of the New Features
♦ The backend system consists of the below services:
- Identity and access management for the different types of accounts and users
- Managing the different aspects of the app and website, such as the accounts, users, devices, and drivers
- Device communication service that tracks and records fleets movements and status
- Reporting tool with prebuilt reports and the ability to create custom reports
- Event service that manages trips, geo-zones, violations, and drivers’ scoring
- A Rule Engine enabling the creation of rules using common and custom functions requested by Navleb
- Management of vehicle maintenance with notifications and reminders
- Notification engine able to send push notifications, emails, and SMS
- Scheduling service for reporting and maintenance reminders
- Dispatching and logistics service
♦ For the users:
♦ In addition to a wide range of APIs for the front end to build an informative dashboard displaying analytics and real-time tracking data, a map displaying vehicle locations, trips, history, and alerts…
♦ The Monitoring app provides access to a dashboard that displays a summary of the current vehicles’ status, violations, and notifications.
♦ A map with real-time data and tracking history is available, as well as the ability to manage geo-zones and reports.